top of page

Admin and Renters

Public·31 members

RB Leipzig vs BSC Young Boys live free 13 December 2023


... RB Leipzig. VS. BSC Young Boys. Buy tickets. BUNDESLIGA. Matchday 15. Saturday 12/16/23, 09.30 a.m.. RB Leipzig. VS.


Young Boys 1-3 RB Leipzig - Champions League Group Stage - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: Young Boys 1-3 RB Leipzig Young Boys may have claimed stunning victories over Juventus (2018-19) and Manchester United (2021-22) in previous years, but Leipzig's form and firepower should be pivotal to the Bundesliga outfit running out victors on Tuesday. RB Leipzig vs. Young Boys - CBS Sports 1:39Watch Live: UEFA Champions League match Young Boys vs. RB Leipzig on December 13, 2023.CBS Sports · 1 day ago The most likely scoreline for a Young Boys win was 2-1 with a probability of 8. 53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7. 1%) and 2-0 (5. 6%). The likeliest RB Leipzig win was 1-2 (8. 24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10. 81%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4. 2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-3 win for RB Leipzig in this match. Both teams to score 62. 05% ( -0. Young Boys live scores, results, fixtures, RB Leipzig v Young Boys live | Football, SwitzerlandHELP: You are on Young Boys live scores page in Football/Switzerland section. Flashscore. com offers Young Boys livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Young Boys scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. RB Leipzig vs BSC Young Boys Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between RB Leipzig and BSC Young Boys live at (17:45) on TNT Sports 3 or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Young Boys win with a probability of 39. 24%. A win for RB Leipzig had a probability of 36. 92% and a draw had a probability of 23. 8%. Leipzig vs Young Boys » Predictions, Odds & Scores Leipzig plays against Young Boys in a Champions League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 13/12/2023 at 17:45 UTC.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Veviettar Veviettar
    Veviettar Veviettar
  • Via Dolorossa
    Via Dolorossa
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Perez
    Ion Perez
bottom of page